How You Can Help
- Organizing and updating pages
- Uploading images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- And anything else you can think of!
What Do We Want?
- Player Descriptions
And other useful, detailed
information about the game.
Where To Start?
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to flesh them out and make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
Main Pages and Pages Needed
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
These are the BioShock pages that need work. Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
Big Daddy's are enemies in Bioshock and Bioshock 2. One of the tougher enemies in the game, the Big Daddy's primary goal is to protect Little Sisters. Contradictory to what first timer's may assume, they will not attack unless provoked, either by their being attacked, or a Little Sister. Getting near either may cause them to be aggressive, but no serious damage will be dealt. When you see Big Daddies roaming around alone in different stages it is quite safe to run past them even at close proximity (eg in corridors or stairwells).
There are two types of Daddies: the Rosie and the Bouncer (the latter is shown here). The Rosie is a long-range fighter, equipped with a rivet gun and proximity mines. The Bouncer is a short-range fighter which attacks with its drill, and is known to both charge at the player at incredible speeds, and stamp the ground with its massive feet, stunning the player and making it difficult to move or escape.
- * Hypnotize Big Daddy - (Dreadlock Holiday, 00:46, 22 April 2013)
- Gene tonic slots - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:42, 20 April 2013)
- Booze Hound - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:45, 18 April 2013)
- Research - (Dreadlock Holiday, 02:45, 16 April 2013)
- Bioshock Infinite - (Dreadlock Holiday, 02:41, 16 April 2013)
- First Aid - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:38, 15 April 2013)
- Short Circuit - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:35, 15 April 2013)
- Circus of Values - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:32, 15 April 2013)
- Raptur - (Dreadlock Holiday, 01:31, 15 April 2013)
- Hackers Delight - (Dreadlock Holiday, 19:40, 13 April 2013)
- Gene Tonic - (Dreadlock Holiday, 19:34, 13 April 2013)
- Medical Expert 3 - (Dreadlock Holiday, 19:14, 13 April 2013)
BioShock News on GameGrep
- Top Five Amazing Amazon Deals (Dec 04, 2013)
- Top Five Amazon Cyber Monday Deals (Dec 02, 2013)
- DLC News: SimCity, BioShock Infinite, and XCOM: Enemy Within Expansions Available Today [HD Videos] (Nov 12, 2013)
- BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea REVIEW! Adam Sessler Reviews Part 1 (Nov 12, 2013)
- BioShock Infinite Returns to Rapture on November 12th (Oct 27, 2013)
- Top 15 Games of the Generation (2005 (Oct 26, 2013)
- Ken Levine to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Golden Joysticks (Oct 23, 2013)
- All-Time Top 10 Games of this Console Generation (PS3 / 360) (Oct 14, 2013)
- BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea DLC Video Released by Irrational Games [HD] (Oct 04, 2013)
- Bioshock Infinite 50% off Spotlight (Jul 11, 2013)
Submit BioShock News